2 Piece Ball Valve - Technical Specification
- Pressure: Rated up to 1000 PSI
- Temperature: Rated from -25 up to 356 degrees (Fahrenheit)
- Suitable for Mediums : Water, Oil and Gas etc... (WOG)
- Seats and Seals: PTFE (Teflon)
- Threads: FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread)
- Port: Full Port Ball Valve
- Casting: Investment Casting (According to AD2000-WO)
- Material: All Wetted parts Stainless Steel 316
- Handle: Blow-Out Proof Design
- Handle Locking Device: handle can be locked in the open or closed position (Can be removed)
- Approvals: CE0035 (Threads: ASME B1.20.1 BS21 DIN299/259)
- Inspection Tested: Approved according to AP1598,EN12266
Two Piece Ball Valve - Material components
- The body of the valve is manufactured out of SS316 (CF8/CF8M)
- Seats and Seals are PTFE (Teflon).
- This means the ball valve can be used on all substances that are compatible with both PTFE and SS316.
- Non wetted parts are manufactured out of SS304.
- Please see below for full material list:
Two Piece Ball Valve - General Dimentions
- The Pipe Size determins the size of the ball valve. ( 3" pipes will require 3" Ball Valves)
- We stock two types of two piece valves the standard weight and the compact version which is lighter in weight. (Both have the same specs: 1000 PSI WOG.)
- The standard valve, has a longer handle and is heavier.
- The compact valve, being slightly smaller and lighter has enabled it to be lower in price to be able to compete with with brass ball valves. Being the same price and Cleaner, (Heavy metal free), they are poised to replace their Brass counter parts.
- The dimentions below are for the standard 2 piece valve:
Click Here to Return to Previous Page