3 Piece Ball Valve - Technical Specification
- Pressure Rating: 1000 PSI
- Temperature Rating: -25 to 356 degrees Fahrenheit
- Suitable Mediums : Water, Oil and Gas and so forth... (WOG)
- Seals: Teflon (PTFE)
- Threads: Female NPT (National Pipe Thread)
- Port: Full Bore Ball Valve (Pipe ID remains the same)
- Casting: Investment Casting (Approved to AD2000-WO)
- Body Material: Wetted parts Stainless Steel 316
- Handle: Designed to be Blow-Out Proof
- Locking Device: Handle can be locked open or closed ( removeable)
- Standards: CE0035 (Threads: ASME B1.20.1 BS21 DIN299/259)
- Inspection Test: Approved according to AP1598, EN12266
Three Piece Ball Valve - Material components
- All wetted parts are SS316 and PTFE seals.
- Suitable for any material compatable with both PTFE and Stainless Steel.
3 Piece Ball Valve - General Dimentions
- The main advantage of a 3 piece valve is its ability to be easily taken apart for cleaning.
- In fact the valve can remain threaded into the pipe and the center portion can be removed and serviced, without having to remove the entire valve from the application.
Click Here to Return to Previous Page