2 Piece Ball Valve - Technical Specifications
- ● Suitable for Mediums : Water, Oil and Gas etc... (WOG)
- ● Seats and Seals: PTFE (Teflon)
- ● Threads: FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread)
- ● Port: Full Port Ball Valve
- ● Handle: Blow-Out Proof Design
- ● Handle Locking Device: handle can be locked in the open or closed position (Can be removed)
● Nomimal Pressure: 1000 PSI (6.4MPa)
● Temperature Range: -13°F to 302°F (-25°C to 150°C)
● Shell Test: 9.6MPa
● Seal Test: 0.6MPa
- ● Casting: Investment Casting (AD2000-WO)
- ● Dimension Standards: According to DIN299/259; ISO228-1; JIS B0203; ISO7/1
- ● Threads: ASME B1.20.1 BS21 DIN299/259
- ● Approvals: CE0035
- ● Inspection Tested: Approved Acording to EN12266-1, API 598
- ● The body of the valve is manufactured out of Stainless Steel 316 (CF8/CF8M)
- ● Seats and Seals are PTFE (Teflon).
- ● This means the ball valve can be used on all substances that are compatible with both PTFE and SS316.
- ● Non wetted parts are manufactured out of Stainless Steel 304.
- ● Please see below for full material list:
Two Piece Ball Valve - General Dimensions
- ● The Thread Size determines the size of the ball valve. ( 3" pipes will require 3" Ball Valves)
- ● We stock two types of two piece valves:
- - The standard valve, has a longer handle and is heavier.
- - The compact valve, being slightly smaller and lighter has enabled it to be lower in price to be able to compete with with brass ball valves. Being the same price and Cleaner, (Heavy metal free), they are poised to replace their Brass counter parts.
- ● The dimensions for the standard & Compact 2 piece valve are below:
● Heavy Duty Version (316)
Click Here for all Two Piece Ball Valves
- ● Nominal pressure：2000 PSI
- ● Temperature Range: -13°F to 302°F (-25°C to 150°C)
- ● Shell Test：20Mpa
- ● Seal Test：0.6~0.8Mp
- ● Design Standard：ASME B16.34
- ● Nominal Diameter: DN8-DN50(1/4”~2”)
- ● End Connections:,DIN259/2999、ISO228/1 & ISO7/1
- ● Threads: ASME B1.20.1、BS21
- ● Inspections and Testing: According to API 598, EN12266-1
2000 PSI Ball Valves - Material Components
All wetted parts which touch the product being transported, are manufactured from robust stainless steel 316 (CF8M). That includes the Valve Body, Ball and Stem. The Seat & Seal are composed of Teflon (PTFE), making this robust valve, heat & chemical resistant as well as corrosion resistant.
2000 PSI Ball Valve - General Dimensions
Designed for applications with high pressure, these full port valves have double the usual pressure rating. They are heavier in weight, longer in body length and overall more robust than other two-piece ball valves. Although these valves can handle double the pressure, they can be used in the place of the standard ball valves in everyday applications.
Click Here for 2000 PSI Ball Valves