Once your Home Brew System gets to a certain level, a pump is useful to move your product. We focus on the two most value for money options to get you started: The Mark 11 and the TopsFlo Pumps.
- Mark 11 Beer Pump: Silent and Robust this is currently the best priced homebrew pump on the market. Availabe with a food grade plastic or a Stainless Steel Head.
- Voltage: 120 VAC
- Noise Volume: Quiet (humms silently, hardly audible)
- Size: Small (It is smaller than the inline Chugger and March Pumps)
- Switch: No switch (Same as the Chugger pump.)
- TopsFlo DC Pump: This new DC Brewing Pump is silent and is half the size of a standard brew pump while still having a comparable flow rate. Being DC it Is Safer and can do things an AC pump cannot. Comes with AC adaptor cable to plug into a wall socket as usual.
- Voltage: 24 Volt DC (Comes with AC adaptor will accept 90-250VAC)
- Noise Volume: Very Quiet
- Size: Very Small (Smallest Well-Known Brew Pump)
- Switch: Optional switch inline on AC adapter
- Camlock for Center Chugger Pump: Also available is a Special 1/2" camlock with 3/4" threads to fit on the suction side of a center pump.
Rip Tide Pump$199.99Out of stock